Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

RE: There are no unbiased experts.

"Manufacturers are taking a reputational risk by posting on here and if they are found out then it is their pocket that get's hit."

That's a very vaild comment.

"From what I have seen they make valued contributions..."

You're subscribed to the forum since April this year. I do question that there have been many - if any - value contributions recently.
Of course "value" is a wide term. Some people feel thrilled by just talking to the grand master himself, who desgined and built their beloved baby.

However:

There is still a phrase I have in mind from a couple of weeks ago. I'll never forget that.

One of those manufacturers came up with the real face after a similar discussion.

Guess what he said??? "...Leave us alone...".

How stupid can a manufacturer be to risk his reputation (related to ethics), which might even have an impact on his overall business.

Within 5 minutes they could sign up for a vendor section and nobody (you might call me "nobody" ;) ) would care anymore.

All those "valuable" contributions would even end up at one place and would easily be trackable. You can't do better (marketing) than that. (Assuming, you have something to say!!!)

Enjoy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

blog latest >> The Audio Streaming Series - tuning kit pCP

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Crux Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: There are no unbiased experts. - soundchekk 02:08:01 08/07/12 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.