Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

RE: Just to clarify

Hello Charles,

Thank you very much for your reply. I feel very honoured.
First of all, I received the message from the Dutch dealer Audiac, that mij QB-9 unit is fixed and already shipped to me. I am very happy about that. Ik think you are in a very good position to figure out with Audiac what could have been the problem. From the brief feedback, I understood that there must have been some hardware issue as well.
These coïncidences make a diagnose very difficult, I guess.

Looks like I installed the latest version of the Thesycon driver, the link from the Ayre installation website. Is it possible that the instructions for windows 7 have changed a bit during the last weeks ?
Could it have been an inproper installation ?

Anyway, here's what I plan tot do next. For the moment I will continue playing with the Asio4all driver in 96KHz. My asus netbook doesn't have any problems with that. Within some months I plan tot buy a MAC mini. I guess I can go beyond 96KHz without any problems. This looks like a very well proven solution.

I am ready to give any kind of feedback to Ayre, I already mentioned that to the dealer.

I honestly admire your active communication and search for "perfectionising" (is that English ?? :-) your products.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.