Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

RE: My pledge to the Asylum.. I will hereby ignore Fmaks insults and one line put downs

I usually try to post a joke or a picture of him with his head up his ass as an attempt to dissuade him... But he usually can't understand the humor and probably cannot remove his head to see the picture. I really have not bothered lately (or hung around much) because it becomes too frustrating after a while when one is trying to have and intelligent discussion or even just to read one. Sometime even the simplest common sense escapes him... Everyone here is pretty normal, and enjoyable to chat with. It is fine to disagree, in fact often useful... But it is pretty clear that he is usually just senseless... Just an unhappy individual who want everyone to be miserable also... He will actually post something useful at times, but is so inconsistent who knows what to believe.... Such is life...

I would recommend he go on a very high fiber diet!!! I think we will all feel better for it...

regards
Bob

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Atma-Sphere Music Systems, Inc.  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: My pledge to the Asylum.. I will hereby ignore Fmaks insults and one line put downs - Bob_C 19:32:11 06/30/12 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.