In Reply to: RE: Strange posted by Frihed89 on June 9, 2012 at 22:20:26:
I couldn't find any free downloads of Toast for Mac. Just purchase downloads, and free downloads for windows. But I did find a free download for a program called Burn, which is simple and gives great results.
I guess my big disconnect was not realizing that additional software was needed for burning audio discs, aside of what was already on my Mac. Four years ago when I had a Windows PC, I did have CD/DVD burning software but for some reason I did not realize that I would need to go the same route on my Mac.
All is well now. Thanks for your reply.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Anybody know how to copy a CD with a Macbook Pro running OSX? - Mcmann57 13:37:12 06/09/12 (9)
- Have you tried... - R Browne 07:34:27 06/10/12 (1)
- RE: Have you tried... - Mcmann57 08:37:57 06/11/12 (0)
- Strange - Des 18:46:41 06/09/12 (6)Follow Ups
- RE: Strange - Mcmann57 05:35:06 06/10/12 (1)
- RE: Strange - Frihed89 07:57:06 06/10/12 (0)