Home OTL Asylum

OTL, Output Transformerless Amplifier User Group.

RE: FWIW

"If we connect that same Amp ( basically one black box who amplify something ) which we usualy use in home for reproducing of music signal on the load of table shaker , which is usual tool in airplane industry , and excite that Amp with different input signal in range from 20Hz - 20Khz , same as is in audible freq. range , can we say that inside of PSU`s Elko`s pass some table shaker signal ? , I think no !"

Banat, now I'm really puzzled where this discussion is going! I can't see that there is any new logical issue that arises for shaker tables that is in any way dfferent from the situation with loudspeakers and audio signals. They are exactly equivalent, as far as the point under discussion is concerned. It makes me suspect that the argument is more about peoples' preferred set of words to describe the same unambiguous and undisputed set of facts.

But just in case, let me pose three questions that have yes/no answers to you:

1) Would you say the shaker table signal is passing through the wires from the amplifier to the shaker table?

2) Would you say the shaker table signal is passing through the output tubes in the amplifier?

3) Would you say the shaker table signal is passing through the power supplies in the amplifier?

Chris

Edits: 02/20/14

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: FWIW - cpotl 15:08:08 02/20/14 (1)
    • RE: FWIW - Banat 15:47:16 02/20/14 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.