Home OTL Asylum

OTL, Output Transformerless Amplifier User Group.

Atma-Sphere, astounding customer service!

About a year ago I had purchased a well used MLS-1 preamp and M-60's from an authorized dealer, (newer than the last of the "normal" MSL-1 run but still several years old). It had a lot of the lettering coming off the front and whatnot, but it sounded great.

Anyway, after some emails with Ralph, (ok, lots of email because I'm a PITA, and he was great in putting up with me), I decided to send it in and have the v-cap upgrade done along with a couple of single ended connectors added.

Anyway, at no additional cost, Ralph included some additional connections and upgrades to bring it up to a more recent spec, and as he said, improve the sound. I just received the preamp back yesterday, (haven't even had a chance to power it up yet), but he actually went and replaced the entire front panel on it!!!

I couldn't believe it. It looks like a brand new unit. I have no affiliation other than as a completely satisfied and astounded customer at the level of customer service that Ralph and Atma-Sphere have provided and felt I had to tell people.

Cheers

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Michael Percy Audio  

Topic - Atma-Sphere, astounding customer service! - bhoage 09:23:49 08/08/13 (7)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.