In Reply to: RE: NYAL OTL-3 REBUILD posted by Lew on July 16, 2012 at 13:48:42:
Ever since I got my first pair of otl-3's last year I have been buying them like a madman, I don't intend to buy anymore, got about 200 now that are all GE's aproximately 150 of them are the tall bottle, have about 25 of the sylvania's too that are all nos. I purchased all the remaining stock that Ted Hammond had left, around 80 pieces when I went up to visit and learn, he was the original engineer for NYAL, got a big story to tell this week with pic's taken while I was there.
Had a a GREAT time up there with Ted...
Edits: 07/21/12This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - NYAL OTL-3 REBUILD - rhinohifi714 18:09:58 07/14/12 (13)
- RE: NYAL OTL-3 REBUILD - airheadair 08:15:02 07/16/12 (2)
- RE: NYAL OTL-3 REBUILD - rhinohifi714 15:57:13 07/16/12 (0)
- RE: NYAL OTL-3 REBUILD - tyu 08:26:29 07/16/12 (0)
- RE: NYAL OTL-3 REBUILD - Banat 16:56:20 07/15/12 (0)
- RE: NYAL OTL-3 REBUILD - rhinohifi714 18:11:08 07/14/12 (8)
- RE: NYAL OTL-3 REBUILD - Mike Mount 19:16:32 07/21/12 (3)
- RE: NYAL OTL-3 REBUILD - rhinohifi714 05:38:03 07/27/12 (2)
- RE: NYAL OTL-3 REBUILD - rhinohifi714 18:13:23 07/14/12 (3)Follow Ups
- RE: NYAL OTL-3 REBUILD - rhinohifi714 14:28:31 07/16/12 (1)
- RE: NYAL OTL-3 REBUILD - Lew 19:12:36 07/16/12 (0)