In Reply to: NYAL OTL-3 REBUILD posted by rhinohifi714 on July 14, 2012 at 18:09:58:
This looks very nice. The front plate looks very different than the one I have; is that new?
(MIne has meters, which accounts for some of the difference, but the handles are different also.) Are you using the original tubes? 6LF6's are hard to find these days. You haven't commented yet on the sound. What speakers are you using them with?
I've just replaced my old van den Hul MC One with a van den Hul Frog, and, as I have said
elsewhere, think the music I"m getting now is rather terrific. (NYAL OTL3 + Stax F83's + RM subwoofers).
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - NYAL OTL-3 REBUILD - rhinohifi714 18:09:58 07/14/12 (13)
- RE: NYAL OTL-3 REBUILD - airheadair 08:15:02 07/16/12 (2)
- RE: NYAL OTL-3 REBUILD - rhinohifi714 15:57:13 07/16/12 (0)
- RE: NYAL OTL-3 REBUILD - tyu 08:26:29 07/16/12 (0)
- RE: NYAL OTL-3 REBUILD - Banat 16:56:20 07/15/12 (0)
- RE: NYAL OTL-3 REBUILD - rhinohifi714 18:11:08 07/14/12 (8)
- RE: NYAL OTL-3 REBUILD - Mike Mount 19:16:32 07/21/12 (3)
- RE: NYAL OTL-3 REBUILD - rhinohifi714 05:38:03 07/27/12 (2)
- RE: NYAL OTL-3 REBUILD - rhinohifi714 18:13:23 07/14/12 (3)