Home OTL Asylum

OTL, Output Transformerless Amplifier User Group.

Great news!

I hope that his SL speakers suffered no smoke damage. Chuck was fearful that even if his house was intact there would be extensive smoke damage inside. Interestingly, Chuck's daughter had determined via an aerial or satellite photo that the house survived, even before it was confirmed by direct methods. This was last week.

I myself just got power back to my house after 6 days, in near-100 degree or actual 100-degree temperatures. The lack of power was really getting to me. It took about 12 hours for our top floor to become habitable after turning on the AC. Like Tyu said, I wonder what it will take for the naysayers to concede that there is climate change going on. Here we are looking at 3 more days of circa 100-degree high temps. (Truthfully, I am a bit reluctant to run the OTLs against the temperature gradient that my AC has to maintain. However, they are notably cooler with four 7241s per chassis vs six 6C33Cs.)

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.