Home OTL Asylum

OTL, Output Transformerless Amplifier User Group.

RE: Sheesh

You are confusing the Class A1 vs. Class A2 issue with the linear operation issue again.

I'm calling you out on the bullshit (again)- I have no such confusion nor ever did.

The diagram you show is for Class A1. I've seen it many times.

Tre, its obvious to me that I offended you sometime a long time ago as you have had an ax to grind for the last ten years or more. I don't know what I did you offend you, and you apparently are not man enough to talk about it. But one thing is sure- it has nothing to do with audio- it has to do with some human interaction of which I have no idea.

I've apologized for whatever it was in the past, as I have had no intention of offending anybody, but you persist like a rash that won't go away. Again, the persistence has nothing to do with electronics. Its something personal. At this point I don't see the point of arguing with you further as you have also persisted in logical fallacies like the Strawman in an attempt to make me wrong. At this point you have also seemed to have a short memory as well, obviously on purpose, going back through the archives will sort that comment out.

At this point you now owe me an apology. Plain and simple. Otherwise, get the hell out of here and don't come back.

Now you should know as everyone else does that I am simply not known for comments like this in over 20 years of the Internet. Its not that I am mad, its that you are being an ass.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.