In Reply to: RE: GM20 questions posted by llwhtt on June 8, 2010 at 14:45:01:
The schematic is clearly wrong wrt the EF184 tube(s), as least as far as the labeling is concerned. Grid 1 (control) is mislabeled as 'G2'. To confound matters further, when we see the odd connection scheme, it suggests that the area may be drawn improperly as well.
It looks like the tube is being operated in a pseudo-triode mode, with G3 (suppressor) tied to plate, and G1 (control) tied to cathode. I'm not at all familiar with the EF184, so this may or may not be an appropriate mode of operation.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - GM20 questions - cpotl 07:31:12 06/07/10 (14)
- RE: GM20 questions - coolhand 01:23:41 06/09/10 (1)
- RE: GM20 questions - cpotl 07:20:49 06/09/10 (0)
- RE: GM20 questions - Ralph 13:08:17 06/07/10 (11)
- RE: GM20 questions - cpotl 14:15:21 06/07/10 (10)
- RE: GM20 questions - Legendre 09:35:14 06/08/10 (0)
- RE: GM20 questions - Ralph 20:50:27 06/07/10 (8)
- RE: GM20 questions - cpotl 22:11:06 06/07/10 (7)
- RE: GM20 questions - Ralph 08:45:07 06/08/10 (6)