Home News Asylum

The latest in breaking audio industry news. You heard it first, right here.

Hear the Gilmore Model 2 speakers at the Glacier Audio Showroom in Thousand Oaks, CA

Announcing the opening of the Glacier Audio Showroom in Thousand Oaks, CA just north of the San Fernando Valley. We are proud to offer the Gilmore Model 2 speakers. What sets these speakers apart from others is the custom-made, 60-inch true ribbon that handles the complete range of sound from 200 hz on up so there is no crossover to mess up the all important mid-range. The bass is handled by four custom-made, 12-inch, free-air, dipole, planar-dynamic woofers that are only -3dB @ 17 hz! As you might expect, these speakers sound incredible with all types of music. Hear the Gilmores in the relaxed comfort of my "real world" home listening room, and make sure to bring some of your favorite music with you.

We also offer Atma-Sphere amps and preamps, the MSB Platinum Reference CD Player, and Sound Anchor equipment stands. Please call 1-888-291-8501 toll free for an appointment or email me directly at mike@glacieraudio.com. For more information on the Gilmore Model 2 speakers and any of the other equipment we offer, please check out our website at www.glacieraudio.com.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Topic - Hear the Gilmore Model 2 speakers at the Glacier Audio Showroom in Thousand Oaks, CA - Mike McCrary 17:41:15 07/03/04 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.