I have over 600 hours in this project. It is by far the most complex (yea wait till next week) project I have undertaken.
300B Integrated Silver PF outputs 10W
INT section 1/2 6922 direct coupled to a 6J5GT cap cooupled to the grid choke, 300B self biased.
Battery Phono as follow MC only 62dB gain fixed:
Toshiba 2SK147 cascode MP to 1% (I have tons of these) to an LM394. All Silver leaded Shinko Tantulum resistors. Passive EQ, other 1/2 of 6922 used as a post amplifier.
Seperate power supply uses a GZ34 and houses a digital power transformer also (internal). Seperate choke supplies, WKZ's out the ying yang!
Only 50 or so Black Gates where harmed in this 2 piece unit.
5 Custom PCB, phono, 2 psw, digital processing unit, digital supply board.
Mikey can afford to go camping in style with what is in here :)
10W at 3% 5-40KHz -3, -1dB at 18-24KHz
Noise: 0.012mv of noise got to love that horn lovers
5 inputs (one line, one phono, Toslink, USB, BNC Spdif)
Well behind better get to work!
J. Gordon Rankin
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Eye Candy 300B Style - Gordon Rankin 12:49:58 06/29/05 (10)
- Very Nice Gordon..........nt - JIMMY 20:08:59 08/05/05 (0)
- Cheater - Mr. Lowther 14:35:53 06/29/05 (7)
- peerless part number? - mqracing 21:28:44 06/29/05 (5)
- Joppa, as usual, is right - Mr. Lowther 06:35:10 06/30/05 (0)
- 15335? (nt) - Paul Joppa 22:49:02 06/29/05 (2)
- yep... 15K to 15K - mqracing 22:54:24 06/30/05 (1)
- Re: yep... 15K to 15K - Paul Joppa 11:11:29 07/01/05 (0)
- Re: peerless part number? - Steve Eddy 22:05:38 06/29/05 (0)
- Re: Cheater - Steve Eddy 21:10:44 06/29/05 (0)
- I better get to work... - pistoljoe 13:25:54 06/29/05 (0)
You can not post to an archived thread.