Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

RE: Definitely felt muscle relaxation listen to cj

>>> "This sounds like bs but the first time I heard an all tube cj rig with a TT playing an analog lp I could just feel the tension draining out of my body. I'm not saying the best ss gear is irritating but there is certainly SOME and maybe even MOST in certain price brackets. The tube gear just made the music more enjoyable even if it wasn't more spectacular." <<<

Can I reply to your comment by bringing in Tony Lauck's earlier reply.

>>> "The significant point is that sound waves affect brain state in ways that are not necessarily conscious." <<<

Can I now be allowed the audacity to alter Tony's reply by adding:-

"The significant point is that both the environment and sound waves can affect brain state in ways that are not necessarily conscious"

By that I mean that it COULD BE us (human beings) reacting differently to the very presence of such as tubed gear in the environment (in comparison with the presence of ss gear) rather than us reacting to a particular sound created by the tubed gear versus ss gear.

That that very reaction could affect brain state in ways that are not necessarily conscious.

Regards,
May Belt,
Manufacturer.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Atma-Sphere Music Systems, Inc.  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.