Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

I'm very impressed

You really do think you know everything.

Reminds me a little of Firesign Theater's, "How Can You Be in Two Places at Once When You're not Anywhere at All."

You wrote,

"I may not agree with Rupert Sheldrake's theory but right now I am reading Sheldrake's The Presence of the Past, which, instead of persuading me to Sheldrake's point of view, further reinforces my belief that he is wrong, simply because he ignores many facets of modern physics."

Our old friend the Backfire Effect rears its ugly head. It's always nice to hear from you folks out there that know all the ins and outs of modern physics. Cough, cough. I assume you're referring to such choice facets of modern physics as channeling RFI with magnets and wicking away RFI with crystals. Cough, cough

You wrote,

"In the case of David Bohm, I have already read a biography plus the book Synchronicity by F. David Peat, a long time collaborator with Bohm. Sheldrake, incidentally occupies only a few pages in the book and is pretty much discounted by Peat."

Someone discounted Sheldrake? Gee, color me shocked. You seem to have conveniently overlooked the fact that Bohm was a judge of the panel of experts for the Contest that proved Morphic Resonce is real. You probably just blanked out temporarily.

Edits: 02/15/13

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.