Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

Your reading comprehension simply sucks.

And sucks BIG time. You're just lucky most posters are way more polite than you deserve.

PWB suggests that many tweaks work upon the human organism: very much akin to biofeedback. OP suggests that using biofeedback measurements could determine the viability of certain tweaks. However, since certain practices, including yoga, can alter the biological factors of the individual, that would compromise the testing procedure.

QED.

And FWIW, May has been a strong proponent of the external influences of possible environmental factors (chemical, for example) affecting the individual perception. She has long proclaimed the information is already in the stored format and these influences (tweaks, that is) can simply clear the human perception, if I read her correctly.

Sheesh! You drop names like you actually read their writings, when the truth is your apparent knowledge isn't worth diddly. You certainly like to maintain that illusion however false that may be.

I believe Tony understands far more than you do

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.