In Reply to: Sigh.... posted by unclestu on April 20, 2012 at 16:42:35:
You expect the answers to all pressing issues in world to be answered here? If you do not care to explore the rationale for how it works, then don't expect any one to answer your question.
I'm not expecting any answers, I was merely asking if anyone else had a similar experience where something that used to sound glaringly bad all of a sudden sounds not so bad.
As for the other factors, wouldn't it be a very simple experiment to simply remove them one by one? Seems to me any one doing a series of changes without evaluation after each one is simply asking for trouble when searching for causality.
I've placed over 30 strips all over the place. I don't feel like revisiting all these places, peeling the strips off, then taking them out of the house. That's why I was asking my original question: anyone experienced a bad sounding component becoming more acceptable? Yes or no, simple question, not expecting any explanations, nor any causality to emerge in full force. Correlation is as good as it can get for me.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Rainbow foil tweak revisited - magiccarpetride 13:04:39 04/20/12 (18)
- What is this Rainbow foil tweak you speak of? - gme109 09:46:22 05/25/12 (0)
- RE: Rainbow foil tweak revisited - geoffkait 05:16:03 04/21/12 (3)
- RE: Rainbow foil tweak revisited - magiccarpetride 09:50:14 04/23/12 (2)
- Do a search on this forum - unclestu 13:15:33 04/20/12 (12)
- RE: Do a search on this forum - Awe-d-o-file 12:27:33 06/05/12 (1)
- RE: Do a search on this forum - geoffkait 16:55:11 06/08/12 (0)
- RE: Do a search on this forum - magiccarpetride 15:44:24 04/20/12 (9)
- Well, then, - unclestu 15:46:39 04/20/12 (8)
- RE: Well, then, - magiccarpetride 16:07:02 04/20/12 (7)
- Sigh.... - unclestu 16:42:35 04/20/12 (6)
- RE: Sigh.... - magiccarpetride 11:38:35 04/24/12 (5)Follow Ups
- RE: Sigh.... - magiccarpetride 11:38:35 04/24/12 (5)