Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

Ionizing the body

hI had not been aware of this forum until today, but have found the material herein facinating! Quite some time ago, when discussing the benefits of adding electrons to the audio signal path in the tweaks/diy forum, May Belt proposed that we consider the changes occuring to the individual listener when analyzing the perceived improvements in sound playback. I found that proposition intriguing. Being a fish lover, I decided to try an experiment for the halibut. I had fashioned several DIY negative ion generators by shining a halogen lamp light through tourmaline beads. I, like others, noticed a perceived benefit by pointing the generator at electronic components and speaker cabinets. Playing off of May's suggestion, I decided to point the generators at ME(my electromagnetic field), in my listening position during playback.. I noted a small, but definite improvement in transparency. The light proved to be too hot and distracting, so I discontinued the procedure. I have always wondered if the improvement was as real as I thought, or if I just wanted it too badly. Wondered if someone else had tried it, or would try it and report back.
kendo

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Topic - Ionizing the body - gbehappy2 22:22:21 03/19/12 (3)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.