Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

Hmmm

NASA's cryo freezers on the planet are are assigned for earth bound research for the determining the effects of cold temperatures on space instrumentation. They are also used for treatment of some materials. You don't get it, do you? Space is pretty cold except where the sun shines directly upon an object.

Plus, No theory for how the photo in the freezer works? Have you even read the general theory of relativity? The photos are certainly not whizzing along at the speed of light. They are not emitting light. In fact, the only theory I know that covers the aspect of time moving backwards is quantum electrodynamics, partially proposed by Richard Feynman (he won the Nobel prize with two others for this work) about whom you made a rather dismissive comment.

But now, for all the "experimentation" you are proposing, you sound very much like a pretend theorist yourself. One does not propose shoot in the dark experiment without a working theory other wise it is impossible to control possible external parameters.

You indicate a seal is necessary: No theory, just a statement. Now since a home freezer is likely to be opened several time a day, quite obviously the seal on the freezer compartment is not of major consequence.

But of course the photos are in a zip lock bag. If the seal on the bag is all you need , why bother with an elaborate refrigerator. Just have a NASA astronaut take a bunch of zip lock bags up. They are light and cheap.

And then there's the issue of the "snowbirds": people living in the northern states and provinces to flee South during the cold winters. I know of several families who simply lock up their homes and take off with their RV's to sunny places like Quartzite. Now since the temperatures can drop to zero and below in midwinter, do all the people in their photo albums benefit, especially those with photos in those sealed type albums?

Seems to me you need a lot of data gathering here on our planet first. And, it goes without sating, if you are a true "Theoretical Physicist" and not a quack, you'll need to advance a theory. Even Einstein advanced a theory before physical proof was discovered.

Your staggering amount of BS is simply incredible, but then that's the the only degree you received.....You pretend to know, but the reality is that you don't know squat, and try it to hide it by pretense.

Stu

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Crux Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.