Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

RE: Houston, we have a problem. Geoff evades actual issue in post, red herrings his way to nowhereland

Arguing about the problems in the post but never about the actual message is funny Geoff.
You go after the trees and miss the forest.
The explaination of the availability of the electrons gets ignored, and you attack the least important issues in the post.
Like your answer to MY post, it said nothing of any importance about the topic at hand.
Sorry that sometimes you miss the boat.
Perhaps what you bring up is true, but it does not further the topic at all.
Nor does my critique, but it needs to be said.
And just for the record, the ion generators ions are very active, and give up thier electrons fast. to anything that is nearby. Thus the dirt getting on walls when a generator is in place. the dist and particles take or are given the electron/charge easily and quickly. And that charged dirt/dust heads for the surfaces. So a product (like an amp etc) which has a deficit if electrons would benefit from a flow of them from the air.
All this is not to pick a fight with you Geaoff, it is to actually discuss the topic. Which you often get on some 'mission' over, Wind up explaining crap that doesn't matter, and ignore any real contribution to the discussion.. and miss the point entirely.
thanks for letting me wack you up the side of the head.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Michael Percy Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.