Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

RE: interesting reading

Quotes from David Bohm, the eminent quantum physicist

>> “One of the early interpretations of the nquantum theory I developed was in terms of a partical moving in a field - the quantum potential . Now the quantum potential had many of the properties ascribed to morphogenetic fields and chreodes, that is, it guided the particle in some way. Now the interesting thing is that the quantum potential energy had the same effect regardless of it’s intensity, so that even far away it may produce a tremendous effect; this effect does not follow an inverse square law. Only the form of the potential has an effect, and not it’s amplitude or it’s magnitude. So we compared this to a ship being guided by radar; the radar is carrying form or information from all around. It doesn’t, within it’s limits, depend on how strong the radiowave is. So we could say that in that sense the quantum potential is acting as a formative field on the movement of the electrons........So there would be a wholeness about the system such that the formative field could not be attributed to that particle alone; it can be attributed only to the whole, and something happening to faraway particles can affect the formative field of other particles........So I think that if you attempt to understand what quantum mechanics means by such a model you get quite a strong analogy to a formative field.” <<

More from David Bohm on his vision of a world of “unbroken wholeness”:-

>> “The universe was a vast dynamic cobweb of energy exchange, with a basic substructure containing all possible versions of all possible forms of matter. Nature was not blind and mechanistic, but open-ended, intelligent and purposeful, making use of a cohesive learning feedback process of information being fed back and forth between organisms and their environment. Its unifying mechanism was not a fortunate mistake but information which had been encoded and transmitted everywhere at once.” <<

David Bohm has postulated that all information was present in some invisible domain, or higher reality (the implicate order) but active information could be called up, like a fire brigade, at time of need.

David Bohm’s last sentence is the one I really like – “that all information was present in some invisible domain, or higher reality (the implicate order) but active information could be called up, like a fire brigade, at time of need.” !!

David Bohm is not the ONLY scientist beginning to see that “the information is there, to be called up when needed” !!!! He is not the only scientist having to begin to realize that the world (Nature if you like) is not neatly packaged as 19th and 20th Century science would have you believe !! And, we (human beings) are in the middle of all this !!

Regards,
May Belt,
Manufacturer.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Michael Percy Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: interesting reading - May Belt 07:00:27 04/02/11 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.