Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

Head demagnatizer...

Could that be another name for a Schumann generator?

Yea, you're right Stu, I could rather easily shield the rock from acoustic affects. Guess I should try it. I go through spells of wanting to understand things and others of not giving a hoot why stuff works and just enjoying that it does.

I do want to understand the business of using crystals to absorb energy better. Darn, I just remembered that the receiver I need to use to do so died a few months ago. Sigh. Well if I can get it running again maybe I can learn more about them.

A lot of bodily processes are electric, from our CPU and nerves to cells trying to 'know' when the wound is healed. I don't think that anything besides our heads are being affected by the LF activity. My guess is that the frequencies that have the most effect at any given time could be predicted by doing an EEG first to see what our current clock frequencies are. Whether received directly (electrically) or aurally, the result is electrical activity in the brain from an external source that is close to one of it's clocks. The Fem thing is probably olfactory. It's interesting how our older senses like smell, thermal sensing and hearing are all simultaneously dismissed and yet assaulted nowadays. Sight is currently the only one that gets any respect, the others seem to be regarded as crude and primitive. Instead of respecting the older ones which have very highly evolved survival value they are now overwhelmed with damaging noise, stinking perfume and dryer sheets, and cold, drafty HVAC systems. No wonder we seek the solace that good sound and music provides...

Rick

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Head demagnatizer... - rick_m 06:05:06 09/11/09 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.