Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

3 strikes and you're out!

"you are reporting results that don't jive with what (almost) everyone else hears quite clearly (with respect to the I-Chip and the Phone thing). "

So, unless I report what YOU want me to report, I'm wrong, my ears are bad, and I don't know how to operate my system properly. You arguments are even weaker than the "products" you peddle - and that's saying something.

"IMHO there can be only be 3 reasons for your results - either you are not reporting honestly, you actually can't hear, or you are inept with respect to your system and/or how you carried out the tests. Have I missed anything (I mean other than "All of the Above")? "

That's right, Geoff, in your humble opinion. I DID report honestly. You just didn't like WHAT I had to report. And that's because you have a monetary interest in getting "good" reports. STRIKE 1!

As for my not hearing well, that's laughable. My ears are as good as most others on this forum. Not the best, but plenty good enough to hear that the stuff you peddle doesn't do shit except line your pockets with the money from the suckers who buy from you. Sorry, pal, not gonna be your bitch - ever. STRIKE 2!

As for carrying out "the tests" - again, laughable. I paid you $60. You banged a dinner fork on a pie pan while I held the phone. Surprisingly enough, it didn't change the sound of my system - or my perception of that sound - one bit. I asked for a refund and you provided it. Get over it.

I DID notice that you now will not refund anyone's money for your bogus Teleportation Tweak. What happened? Did you get tired of banging the pie pan for free? STRIKE 3 - YOU'RE OUT!

To quote my good friend Clarke - BE GONE!

-RW-

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.