Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

RE: It is good to know

>>For a very long time, Clark's answer to virtually all questions about polarity issues was to "read his book". After some complaints about the possibility of that being shilling, he quit doing that, about a year and a half ago. As for participation in a forum, I expect a sharing of information, observations, and concepts, right or wrong. Humor is fine, I view that as a contribution.

Just read CJ's posts and you can make up your own mind as to the nature of his contribution and sharing.<<

From what I have read of his posts and responses to it, in current and past threads on polarity on this and other AA forums, I think, as I have said, you both have valid points to make. But if you can't get beyond the antagonism, neither of you will be able to communicate productively. Which is too bad because it appears you both have a lot to talk about, of mutual interest. I think he could be more forthcoming in some of his explanations, but he shouldn't have to keep repeating himself if the answers can be found in his book. That's why one writes a book. It isn't "shilling" to ask one to "RTFM". That's also why FAQs were invented, because newbs keep asking the same questions over and over, and it gets tiring for experts to keep wasting time responding to the same things. For example, I believe the information you were asking about the 52 recordings can be found in his book, which is why they were not listed on AA.

"silence tells me secretly, everything..."

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.