Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

SF Tech troll, have you met the Richard L. Wainwright troll?

You two should hook up, I'm sure you have a lot in common. Well me, for one. You're both touched in the head and have quite an obsession with me. You both declared you would ignore me, and like the Posey junkies you are, neither of you can do that to save your sorry lives. Sure is funny to hear you squawk about it though. You're both pretty slow on the uptake, so I don't think either of you will have a problem understanding the other.

What else? Well, you're both pencil-necked geeks that are threatened and angered by me, as well as (of course) being in denial of such things. Also, you both have irrational fears of audio concepts that you're both baffled by, a strong desire to attack anyone who advocates such concepts, and you both share a complete lack of experience in these subjects that receive so much of your collective derision. Which nonetheless doesn't stop you from pretending to know something about it, oddly enough. Plus, you both spew so MUCH BS on such a consistent basis, that between the two of you, I'm sure you junior trolls could figure out a way to solve half the world's energy problem.

So I'm sure you're gonna love rlw's post here. You can see by the sheer length of his latest Posey-rant that he went to a lot of trouble to impress me. Unfortunately for him, I never read his post. But you read it, and then he'll feel acknowledged and "important" that someone is listening to him. And isn't that what all lonely little trolls like you two are always seeking? LOL!

Have a nice day.

"silence tells me secretly, everything..."

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Michael Percy Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • SF Tech troll, have you met the Richard L. Wainwright troll? - Posy Rorer 22:00:58 07/30/07 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.