In Reply to: HELP, HELP, PLEASE. posted by Michaelz on May 2, 2000 at 13:45:51:
With much complexity. Change one, and it impacts all the others. What you're asking for is a good sized book to adequately cover it all. :^))
Study Thiele/Small for vented box theory, then Marshal Leach's AES "Loudspeaker Anthology #2, "On the specification of moving coil drivers for low frequency horn loaded loudspeakers".
Once you've digested these, whatever specific questions, if any, you may still have can more easily be addressed.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - A question for the horn fundis - Deon C 21:30:21 04/27/00 (8)
- Re: A question for the horn fundis - JRutter 16:43:16 04/28/00 (5)
- That's what I thought - Deon C 16:58:15 04/28/00 (4)
- Re: Nothing to do with your question - Steve 10:55:30 04/28/00 (1)
- You BETCHA !! Stunning !! :-) (nt) - Deon C 16:10:53 04/28/00 (0)
- Re: HELP, HELP, PLEASE. - GM 22:02:17 05/02/00 (1)
- Re: HELP, HELP, PLEASE. - Michaelz 05:17:51 05/03/00 (0)
You can not post to an archived thread.