Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

RE: finding fonts

i STARTED browsing fonts to see if i could find something close, but it seems that searches are even more blind than they used to be at a lot of sites but i found a REALLY nice twist on font searches here:

https://www.fonts.com/browse?filter=family:classification:script&skip=0

there's 402 pages of "brush script" fonts to browse there and trust me, font browsing is very mind numbing, BUT that site offers a really nice twist on font searches. once you narrow your search down to script fonts, you can enter "Karleson" into the secondary search engine under the main one and to the right, next to the "classification" text at the top of the sidebar, and then every time you browse a new page of script fonts, all of the results will read Karleson making it MUCH easier to either match a logo or improve on it instead of browsing with text examples based on font names which might not contain a single letter you need.

i've NEVER seen that option for font browsing and if you're willing to put the time in browsing 402 pages (a couple hours at least) you might come up with something better. no guarantees, but searching fonts with your EXACT text in the results is as good as it gets.

after finding i could input whatever text i want into the browsing, i went back to page 0 with Karleson as the "search term" so you can browse all of that site's script fonts displaying Karleson without fiddling with the interface. when you get to the bottom of the page, just hit the "right button" next to the [402] pages counter to go to the next page until you find the "perfect" font, or at least the best one at that site. every site has different fonts, but this is the BEST way i've ever seen to font match.

hope that helps you improve your logo

Edits: 02/03/17 02/03/17

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Western Glow Tube Service  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: finding fonts - thump 04:59:25 02/03/17 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.