Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

RE: If I had to do it all over again!

These were end stage designs for me. The above for a simple home system and for PA use a 55 pound compact horn line array 22"x 16" that unfolds at show time to 70"x 16". Acts as a point source and outperforms the large direct line array radiators from JBL and L acoustics using just 2x10" and 2 HF comp drivers. For PA sub a 17 Hzs length 1/2 wavelength sub horn with a mouth perimeter set for 35 Hzs with way more than 110dBs/W at 35 Hzs by combining the fundamental, 2nd and third harmonic at that freq. As far as I am concerned that´s it for Audio speaker design. I will proceed now with designing a flying saucer and visit the alleged Mars bases !!Jajaja. In reality the antigravity motor of UFOs is quite simple. High Voltage capacitors coronal discharge when overcharged provides the drive. These need to be radially placed and sequenced around and around. The power source is the problem a basketball sized nuclear reactor ideally anti matter type is needed. I will look in the nearest junkyard and see what I can pick up.

Rafaro

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: If I had to do it all over again! - Rafaro 09:37:25 09/11/16 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.