Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

RE: Taking a chance...

are you running them in K12 or K15? K15 is small but(admittedly not a lot smaller) than a LaScasla and if it works well why not. A used set of K33 might work in a K15? Freddy would know better that I would. Best of luck with this.
My experience with Karlson has been very positive they don't go really low but they have a special quality about them with very impressive dynamics. You might like them better than your LaScala. Have you considered fitting your mid drivers with K-Tubes rather than horns? I like the double cutaway K-Tube better than any of the horns that I have tried especially for near field listening, on top of that they are so small (and cheap and easy to make) and they are so easy to time align. With K-Tubes you never have a issue with the drive to K-Tube interface the match is perfect every time unlike with horns where then almost never match properly (driver exit angle and horn entrance angle).
regards moray james.
moray james

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Taking a chance... - moray james 08:33:19 07/11/16 (1)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.