Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

You are a "D" bag because....

You took the first guys money and spent it without delivering a product. If he didn't pick the product up within a reasonable time period, you should have reimbursed him and relisted the product.
You kept the first guys money and sold them to a second party for a similar amount and apparently sold and shipped a product that you no longer own, having sold it a another party. I am not even close to sure but I believe that in America they call that fraud. Double your money and double your pleasure, reduce shipping and handling costs by half by charging twice for the same item or service!

You have repeatedly bragged about your super high end system and shown photos to anyone that would view them. You've got the money, pay him back, the full amount, all at once.

You recently asked for the best cost no object coax drivers and seemed to be interested in purchasing a pair based on this thread from Feb 24th:
http://db.audioasylum.com/mhtml/m.html?forum=hug&n=175164&highlight=thetubeguy1954&search_url=%2Fcgi%2Fsearch.mpl%3Fauthor%3Dthetubeguy1954%26user_id%3D7458%26forum%3DALL%26sortRank%3DNone%26sort%3Ddate%26sortOrder%3DDESC
Anyone that checked your posts can see that you are a liar and a cheat.

You obviously know nothing about women and your wife is a saint for sticking around so long with someone that absolutely has to have the last word in every conversation. I don't blame her for using the box of speakers as an excuse to dump you. Perhaps if you would consider someone else's feelings and opinions before you shoot your mouth off she would not be commenting on a 2cuFt box that could be placed on a shelf.

You have been playing this poor cripple card for almost a decade now and you don't seem to be any closer to stopping your purchases of high end equipment. Maybe you should think of what you will leave your poor devoted wife and not what makes you happy for today.

I remember our conversations from about 10 years ago when you tried to scam me for a pair of vintage 10" speakers and you used the "I'm a poor crippled boy" bit on me and you went to the mods on this site at that time. You said that you were almost in tears because I wouldn't give you a discount. Up here, in Canada, we call people like that "assholes", it's a Canadian phase that means, "a person that has low moral standards and is not to be trusted". I believe they told you to shut the F--k up (I'm paraphrasing).

I believe you are a d--che bag and I would suggest that all AA members avoid doing any kind of transaction with you in the future.

Oh, and by the way please do not respond to this post as it will only reinforce your wife's view point that you can't let anyone have the last word. Just ask her!

Edits: 03/13/16 03/13/16

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.