Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

My Decision

Hi Inmate,

Thanks for your advice. Everything I stated was honestly as it occurred. email me at thetubeguy1954@yahoo.com and I'll forward a copy of the email the original buyer just sent me where I gave him the weight and dimensions of the box to be picked up! Yes I told him they were ready and I never heard again from him in 2 years!!! Sometimes crazy stuff happens to the best of us. I've decided the recent purchaser did nothing wrong and deserves the drivers because I have no cash left to send him.

The original purchaser messed up in many ways.

1) I had the drivers for sale in N. America only and he told me if I would sell the drivers to him, he would have them picked up at my home but in the 27 months that passed since he purchased the drivers that never happened. He should of never said he would do this if he didn't know whether he could do so or not!

2) He never, ever attempted to contact me again after 4/2014. Up to that point he stayed in touch about every week IIRC. After that nothing. No matter what anyone believes that's the truth to the best of my memory. If they original purchaser can send me the latest email in which we exchanged words, I'll be happy to repost that date!

3) Had he contacted me anytime in these last 2 years we could have discussed whatever situation might have arisen. But it's HIS FAULT, NOT MINE we are now in this position. Why? Because on or about 2/24 my wife was fed up with that box in our bedroom and told me the next time I left the house, she was going to put the box out on the street corner with a sign that said; FREE on it! The very next day I attempted to contact Jan here in the forum we always discussed the drivers in. On 3/1/2017 I placed them for sale again! I got a reprieve from my wife after showing I was attempting to sell them ---{and get rid of the box again}--- so if I didn't do this, they would have been gone and the original purchaser still wouldn't have received them. Some passer by who saw a box marked "FREE" outside my home would have now instead!

4) Since two years passed ---{a period of time in which I never agreed to keep the drivers for the seller, because they were "supposed" to be picked up quickly. However as long as the original seller continued to keep in touch with me about the reasons why the box wasn't picked up yet. I worked with him. However on 4/2014 I received his last email which said; "I think I have fixed it now, I just needed to change the order from "shipping" to "return shipping" because it is from a foreign country. But I need the actual size of the box, and the weight, in order to fill inn all the necessary info they request. Do you have this readily available?"}--- since after I provided the weight and dimensions of the box and that darn box sat in my bedroom and was the cause of numerous arguments between my wife and I!

I believe it warrants a storage fee of $25 a month or $5.77 a week for all the mental anguish I had to put up with for these past two years! That said, starting next month I'll start sending the original purchaser $50 a month from my Social Security payments ---{which by Federal law is unable to be garnished. See link below.}--- and that will continue for 32 months from 4/2016 until the final payment is made on 12/2019 or so I believe. Who knows maybe I'll be able to send more on some months. Much will depend on how the first buyer receives my offer. It's the best I can do, unless circumstances change.

I'm not trying to be mean, nor am I trying to hurt anyone ---{despite the original purchaser not caring how much his not contacting me or having this box picked up, was affecting my circumstances}--- I'm just attempting to get out of a fiasco the original purchaser placed me in by not sending a shipping/parcel company to pick up this darn box in the past 2 years! And yet I want to make him whole again.

Thetubeguy1954 (Tom)

Central Florida Audio Society -- SETriodes Group -- Space Coast Audio Society
Full-range/Wide-range Drivers --- Front & Back-Loaded Horns --- High Sensitivity Speakers

Edits: 03/07/16

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • My Decision - thetubeguy1954 14:03:27 03/07/16 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.