Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

RE: Help Needed

I typically stay out of these "personal issue" threads, but this one is so ridiculous that I can't resist.

Also, I suspect that there's more to this story than you're telling us. For example, why would he be upset with you for not having the speakers boxed up and ready to go after 3 days unless that was what he expected? So then you box them up, tell him they're ready (you DID tell him they're ready, didn't you?), and poof, he doesn't demand his money back, and you never hear from him again? That doesn't pass the smell test. Then, you dream up some cockamamy idea that he owes you storage rent. Are you serious? Did he agree to that? Then, you delete all his emails (that's pretty dumb) so your only way to contact him (presumably) is to post a message on the Audio Asylum, and you have no way to document your communications. Ha! Then, he suddenly reappears - right after you've sold the drivers again. Huh.

You asked for help, so here's help: This is an open-and-shut case for any attorney who's familiar with breach of contract cases. Find one or three in your area, and get their opinion, rather than asking a bunch of folks on an Internet audio forum. Your first consultation might even be free. Hope this helps.

Edits: 03/07/16 03/07/16

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.