Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

RE: ship them

Jeff I no longer have the original buyers $$$$$ and since I was forced to provide storage for 24 months I never agreed to. The original purchaser is owed $1600 minus ---{$50 a month storage x 24 months or $1200}--- so I guess I owe him $400. That's all I'll give him. I honestly wished the original purchaser contacted me. He had 2 years to do so. You have no idea how much grief having that box sitting in my home caused between my wife and I ---{I now live in a marriage headed for divorce and the original buyer caused 90% of this with that darn box sitting in our house as I waited for the drivers to be picked for 2 years and my wife keep pleading with me to get rid off it, asking who was more important her or this man who doesn't get his stuff}--- it would have prevented this whole fiasco. Besides this was a private sale, not a business. The legalities are a lot different...

The second purchase also feels the drivers belong to him, as do I. The drivers are going to the second seller in Norway.

Thetubeguy1954 (Tom)

Central Florida Audio Society -- SETriodes Group -- Space Coast Audio Society
Full-range/Wide-range Drivers --- Front & Back-Loaded Horns --- High Sensitivity Speakers

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.