Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

RE: ship them

John, my heart is like yours I would love to be able to make both parties happy, but I cannot. When I originally sold the drivers I needed the $$$$ to pay some medical bills for my prostrate cancer. So that $$$ is long gone. Then two years go by, I hear nothing from the original buyer and tried to contact him here on AA before reposting the drivers for sale again. As I told the original purchaser, why oh why in two whole years didn't you contact me just to let me know you were still alive and well and simply needed more time for whatever reason? That would have prevented this entire fiasco the 3 of us are now in.

And now that I've resold the drivers to this new buyer I'll send them to him and make him happy. Because his $1600 is also now gone! In the end I'll attempt to make the original seller happy somehow, provided he's willing to take the blame for causing this issue and he's willing to take a less than the entire original $1600 he paid. Truth be told I feel he owes me at least $13 a week for all the aggravation I've put up with my wife these last 2 years for having to provide storage this large box in our bedroom for the past 2 years! Besides I don't believe he has any legal grounds to stand on after I waited two years for the drivers to be picked up and considering he had the means to contact me the entire time I waited, if he chose to...

Thetubeguy1954 (Tom)

Central Florida Audio Society -- SETriodes Group -- Space Coast Audio Society
Full-range/Wide-range Drivers --- Front & Back-Loaded Horns --- High Sensitivity Speakers

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: ship them - thetubeguy1954 09:14:42 03/07/16 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.