Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

RE: Help Needed

I'd say that if you received the full funds for the goods then you sold them and they did belong to the first buyer.

The question now could be,did the buyer abandon the goods for an unreasonable period of time and does that work in your favor to resell them.

If you made the sale through a website I'd be looking at their rules and regulations to see if there's anything to help sort this out.

You said that the buyer stopped communicating with you and that you posted looking for him. Does that mean that you didn't have an e-mail address, phone number or street address for the buyer?

I would think that proof of trying to contact the first buyer by all means possible will be essential.

And likewise, the first buyer should need to prove that he made repeated attempts to retrieve his goods and if not, why not.

It does seem odd that someone else in the same country buys them and all of a sudden that person knows the original buyer but that could be coincidence I suppose.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Help Needed - DaveV 07:42:30 03/07/16 (1)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.