Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

RE: ODEON No. 26 Horn Speakers

I agree, I just give my opinion and you should definitely hear before you jump in. FWIW, I highly regard your posts too.

The drivers might not be really expensive but they are still quite good ones (The Audax aerogel drivers are very good midrange drivers, for example). I am not sure what they are using for a compression tweeter. The bass driver I am also not sure of...might be Beyma...

I have heard other companies really expensive horns and some are amazing and some are not, even with VERY expensive drivers, and it seems that execution is especially vital with horn systems. The Odeon guy seems to get pretty amazing sound from those inexpensive drivers...maybe the horns from solid wood are really good. The prices are also not as steep as some other horns (not cheap though for the bigger models).

The resolution I hear from my La Bohemes is as good as anything I have heard from Altec, JBL, TAD etc. Not as good as Living Voice but at what price???

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: ODEON No. 26 Horn Speakers - morricab 07:31:55 12/16/15 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.