Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

A big "Thank you!" to the High Efficiency Speaker forum.

I placed a post back in the middle of October requesting information about Fostex back-wave horns, and there were many responses from which I learned a good deal about horns in general, crossovers, and general high efficiency issues. As luck would have it, however, a pair of speakers that Morricab had said he was very impressed with (Odeon La Bohemes) became available not too far from me, so I went to hear them. The seller was moving into a smaller home and had been trying to sell them for quite a while, with the end result was that he took an amp that I no longer had use for in trade, and I got a smokin' deal on a world class set of loudspeakers. I'm quite certain that these are the last speakers I will ever buy, at least for my main system.

I never would have known enough to bother to go look at these if not for the information I gained here in the High-Eff forum, so I'd like to thank everyone that contributed information on my first post. I'd especially like to thank Morricab and Tubeguy, since they were the ones that provided the specific mention that led me to go to see the La Bohemes in the first place.

Hmmm. They're 98 dB efficient, so there may be an SET in my future...

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  McShane Design  

Topic - A big "Thank you!" to the High Efficiency Speaker forum. - Todd A. 10:35:13 11/08/15 (14)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.