Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

How About The Clairaudient 1+1's ???

Tom have you checked out the Audience Clairaudient 1+1 speakers? I have a friend who used these or their larger Clairaudient 2+2 speakers. He actually started with the Clairaudient 2+2 speakers and switched to the Clairaudient 1+1 speakers! I personally use a Mastersound Reference 845 with Sachiko double-back-loaded horns. So I know how much you must love the sound of your Cain & Cain Abby's and how much you must dread moving down to a smaller set of speakers. But I have to tell you I was literally blown away by what I heard coming from these tiny Clairaudient 1+1 speakers. Those 3" fullrange drivers are amazing and when coupled to the passive radiators on the cabinet's sides, they make for some impressive lows from such a small enclosure! You really should look into these. I know you'd love how they sound and they are really small too...

I'm listening to: Dust & Dreams by Camel

Thetubeguy1954 (Tom)

Central Florida Audio Society -- SETriodes Group -- Space Coast Audio Society
Full-range/Wide-range Drivers --- Front & Back-Loaded Horns --- High Sensitivity Speakers

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.