Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

Partly Right but !!

Behave Tom or I will send the Drakonian Reptilians to kidnap you to the level 6 subterranean Dulce facility where they will combine with you physically and do DNA hybrid experiments and then finally EAT you!

But you are partially right. SEE this you tube video about the Rodin=ABHA=Nunez coil producing music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0mg-zT6wuw

I have often complained about the lack of progress in driver design since the times of the original patents by Rice and Kelloggs (of corn flakes fame). I myself have been sitting on technology that would increase Emax to several inches and cooling mechanisns that would permit much greater heat tolerance in drivers. Combine these drivers in efficient horn designs and the sky is the limit. Nevertheless I am always looking forward to new speaker designs. This ABHA coil may be a gateway to tapping into the dark energy of the Quantum Vacuum. Using it already greater than unity energy production has been proven! Additionally I can visualize putting these into one of my 1/2 wavelength horns and WOW?

In regards to being off Forum you are right. All my life I disregarded UFO and all that as BS. I thought we were protected from the statistically abundant extraterrestial life by the vast distances and the limitations to a max of just light speed. But govt disclosures and believable testimonies have revealed that we have had contact with several alien races and that technology exists to go greater than the speed of light.

Once you "assume" that is the truth then things start to fall in place easier. Alien visitations in the past were likely and perhaps our DNA was even guided somewhat to more rapidly get us "there". Pyrimidal structures all along the SAME earths axis suggests that a view from outside the earths was involved. Our DNA mutating from Chimp to Primate involved going from 24 chromosone pairs to 23. Chromosomes 2 and 3 of the chimp ended up fusing together as Chromosone 2a2b ours....You say no big deal mutations happen. Right BUT there are 150K NEW additional base pairs molecules inserted in between 2a and 2b which does not happen by mutation suggesting manipulation ie Chariots of the gods?

All in all exciting times with amazing technology to come. Disappointing the continued deception by the Govt....what else is new!!!! Iraq Arms of mass destruction etc etc

Tom Those Drakonian Reptilians I hear are a beefy 3 meters high not the kind you like to meet in a dark alley.....luck

Rafaro

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.