Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

Another murdered dissapearing inventor

John G Iverson seems another case of a murdered/disappearing inventor whose technology was conflicting with the interests of the powers to be. There is a long list of those and usually the technology has to do with free energy, HHO production to replace gasoline.

Nothing on the net about that "no moving parts force field speaker" in the 70s !! Highly interested in getting more info/pics on that.

The Rodin=ABHA=Nunez etc coil is a Toroid claimed to be wound using a numerical sequence which allows energy to flow in its natural planes with less resistance. It is said to be an over unity device. My interest in it is that it sounds pretty good as a speaker and would like to see if I can use it in one of my horn designs.

BUT one week looking into this and also into associated fields ie zero energy, HHO production, AND my computer/FB gets Hacked!! And I am not even in the USA at present!! But what is interesting is that the out of patent protection HHO technology of assassinated Stanley Meyer gets "reinvented" by an MBA bean counter for LOL and gets "repatented" and then gets sold to the defense dept (EVTEK). This then allows 20 more years of non use shelving this technology and protecting the oil monopoly! See USA patent

https://www.google.com/patents/US20120097550?dq=ininventor:"Michael+D.+Lockhart"&hl=en&sa=X&ei=rUM2VaKkErPdsATQvIGICQ&ved=0CDgQ6AEwBDgK

Any info/pics on that Iverson force field speaker would be appreciated

Rafaro

Edits: 04/26/15

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.