Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

RE: Parked the GPA 604's

GSH, you seem hurt and defensive in your post. I did not intend to criticise your efforts. I was rushed, unclear in my post and perhaps assumed too much as I don't know all the options you tried.

My comments were based on your original post and subsequent responses. You said you used them with off-the-plan K15 cabinet and stock crossover, no? To my mind, that is not sufficient care. You also appear to have a large room; perhaps that is not ideal for the Duplexes? "System matching" in my post was about ensuring the cabinet alignment is suitable for the room and output impedance of the amp... plus the usual suspects. But as I said above, I don't know exactly what you have tried in the past.

Regarding "appropriate users"; I was trying to get the point across that the Duplexes are suitable for certain rooms and systems; it was not about your appropriateness or anything personal.

I sincerely apologise for any misunderstanding.

Cheers.

"In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, in the expert's mind there are few." Shunryo Suzuki

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Atma-Sphere Music Systems, Inc.  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.