Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

RE: Capacitor Upgrade Suggestions for Crossovers

Hi, I must admit the 604's were a impulse purchase. Impulse after 30 years of wanting a pair! So I didn't research the crossover market/choices until after the purchase of speakers/crossovers. I am in the process of building JE Labs baffles to try. Currently in 11 cu ft boxes that I revised to port size spec. And I have spoken with Rick Craig and priced his recommended (by a couple of owners now) product. He uses Clarity Caps for his standard model. These caps are in my target price range. Not exotic but certainly appear and from reports should outperform the no name caps on the GPA crossovers. And I may decide to drop the coins for a pair instead of modding the GPA's?? So my post was to gather others and especially 604 owners earned knowledge and opinions. On a subject that is of immediate importance as I move forward. Look for a private email from me please as I value your opinion and I have a specific question. Best Regards! Chuck

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Capacitor Upgrade Suggestions for Crossovers - escape2cfc 19:26:13 12/26/14 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.