Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

RE: Capacitor Upgrade Suggestions for Crossovers

Hi Willie,

I like the way you are thinking! And I appreciate it coming from an owner of these GPA drivers! I do plan to upgrade the wiring on the crossover all around. I have some extra Anticable and 14 gauge OCC Copper single strand that I plan to use. I have been running them for a little over a week in an 11 cu ft enclosures that previously housed Altec 416 woofers. Bill gave me the proper duct sizing for the enclosures. I was all prepped to start construction of custom Altec Stonehenge type cabinets. Bought wood and getting parts and ideas together. Then after conversation with another 604 8H III owner, PaulF70. I have decided to try JE Lab OB's first. I hope to cut them out before the weekend. Paul's set is wonderful to look at too! Which direction did you chose Willie? Feel free to send me a private email. escape2cfc@yahoo.com
Merry Christmas!
Chuck

Edits: 12/25/14

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Crux Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Capacitor Upgrade Suggestions for Crossovers - escape2cfc 10:46:40 12/24/14 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.