Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

RE: Sobering

Jamie

Just wanted to thank you for all your insight into the speaker situation!

As you can see after research and consideration I did end up going with the la scalas. Why?

1. Price, it's an all in solution which doesn't need a ton of equipment. No shipping charges, no new electronics.. just the la scalas and that's it.

2. I absolutely loved them when I auditioned them. (definitely the most important reason!)

3. Plug and play... something is to be said for instant gratification.. my life is absolutely full of unfinished projects and deadlines, and I would kind of rather have the system up and running right away. Even my best intentions would result in listening to a finished system a year from now.

4. They were available. Here in the prairies of Western Canada, it's not every day something like La Scalas are offered. If I lived in a place like California I could be more choosey about what to buy... but to have a full blown full range high efficiency setup without paying for shipping is well worth it to me!

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Atma-Sphere Music Systems, Inc.  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Sobering - maxhifi 10:53:15 12/10/14 (1)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.