Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

RE: Looks Like Another Copy Of Your Design

Eduard,

Those are a good bit bigger than they seemed in the first photo I supplied. Hopefully this newer picture gives you a better idea of their actual size. I'm sure they'd probably like a sub added ---{like the one behind them in this photo}--- but that said, for what it's worth. When Jonathan Valin, of The Absolute Sound heard them at the Munich High End Show, he wrote "the system sounded fantastic on concert grand - very natural with superb timbre and scale. It was also sensational on trumpet, choir, and organ ... indeed, these may be the best horn speaker I've ever heard!" James Palmer from HiFi Wigwam simply wrote on his show blog "Seriously amazing speakers" and 6moons stated "Tune Audio's Anima would be on the top of my list of hornspeakers to review. I still remember them that fondly from the 2011 show. The fact that their design remains unaltered suggests that on that count nothing has changed".

As for me? I'd love to know how low, without the sub they can really go! Thanks for your input Eduard.

I'm listening to: Earthwalk by Max Lasser's Ark

Thetubeguy1954 (Tom)

Central Florida Audio Society -- SETriodes Group -- Space Coast Audio Society
Full-range/Wide-range Drivers --- Front & Back-Loaded Horns --- High Sensitivity Speakers

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.