Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

RE: Down-Firing Straight Edgar Style Mid/Bass Horns

Ed,

I'm going to save all my comments, because I want to get one single point across to you.

Get a digital voice recorder, and go over to Bruce's house, and do interviews with him. As many as he wants or can handle. As many as you want or can handle. Let him write the article by talking it to you. Yes it involves transcription, editing, organizing, but you can cross that bridge later. You can get people to help you if you want. Pretend your a journalist, and you are interviewing Dr Bruce Edgar. Ask him what he considers the ultimate horn system is now with all his experience. Let him talk about horns as much as he wants, but like a journalist make sure all the bases are covered.

I tell you this, becaue my grandfather was killed in WWII when my father was nine, and at a funeral in a small South Georgia town I met the executive officer of his unit. I learned things in minutes that my father had incorrect. They flew in B-25s not B-17s.

For once I didn't procrastinate and got a recorder and interviewed him.
I didn't just learn history I learned about my grandfater, because I spoke to a man who was his contemporary, was from the same small town, and who checked on him after every action. It was one of the best things I've ever done.

Think about it.

Bruce

I don't want to talk like you are not here. I hope you find it interesting.

Jamie

Big speakers and little amps blew my mind!

Edits: 10/27/14

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Down-Firing Straight Edgar Style Mid/Bass Horns - Mr_Steady 17:10:43 10/27/14 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.