Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

RE: Edgarhorn owners in UK/Europe

I never sold any Titans to Europe. There are several good Edgarhorn setups in the US, although most of them I know are in Southern CA.

I'm feeling good right at the moment, but for how long I don't know. I seem to visit the ER about every month for some bad health moment. Usually, it is related to some side affect from one of the many heart meds I have to take. Then the Docs reduce the dosage or eliminate it. But after a period of time, the Blood Pressure or Blood test shows the I still need the med and the dosage goes back up. Its almost like riding a roller coaster.

I currently have several speaker projects going on. I'm a paid consultant to a Ham Radio company in CA which wants a small high quality communications speaker to go with their highly praised software defined radios. I'm having to work out the construction details because their engineers are primarily digital types and are woefully ignorant of analog technologies, i.e. speakers and amps.

The second project is a small PA speaker that I designed for our yearly neighborhood block party. I almost finished it, but again I got sick and went to the ER again. My neighbors saved food for me and I was able to partake after getting checked out of the ER that evening.

I have a new email address now. bruce.edgar@hotmail.com

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.