Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

RE: Do You Mean Around In 10k British Pounds or Euros?

Jamie,

As an ex-missionary my heart truly breaks primarily for my Syrian Christian brothers & sisters in Christ, who not only have to suffer through all the same horrible consequences of the various middle-eastern wars & battles, their fellow Syrian citizens suffer through! But even worse and on top of all that, these poor people have to suffer watching the beatings & beheadings of their husbands & children ---{if they refuse to deny Christ and become Muslim}--- and then they're repeatedly raped before also being beaten & beheaded themselves.

The Voice of the Martyrs, a Christian organization, has a free DVD they're giving away called: "Liena's Prayer" It's about the story of a Christian woman named Liena who tells about the persecution she witnessed taking place to the Christian's in her village at the hands of wacked out terrorists who commit these terrible atrocities in the name of Islam & Allah! I don't wish to go into too much detail here ---{for any who are interested, the link below contains the complete video, which tells Liena's entire story}--- because this is an audio site and it wouldn't be appropriate to do that here.

As far as my paying for the gas, and lunch "if" you pick me up to go visit CH Audio someday. Consider that a done deal! When we come back we can most certainly listen to the Sachiko's with their treated cones Dayton PS220-8 single drivers & Fostex T900a super-tweeters crossed in between 8Khz to 10Khz! And just so we can sit and listen at leisure for as long as we so choose to. You'd be welcome to spend the night in my spare bedroom. That way you wouldn't have to drive too long after you leave or check into a hotel/motel when you do.

I really enjoy meeting friends from forums via listening sessions at my home. It's a great learning experience for me because I have people over who:

1) don't really know me.
2) probably won't ever see me again.
3) have no reason to "pull punches" about what they honestly believe the system's pluses & minuses are.

Most people ask me; "How do you know if they're telling you the truth?" Well I believe reason's 1 & 2 up above covers that area. But if you're one of those you thinks ---{as guests in my home they're just being polite}--- I believe that # 3 takes care of that possibility. Still for those who are still cynical. I've discovered over the years people have no qualms about telling you the truth about your system's sonic pluses. But very few are willing to honestly tell you the truth your system's sonic faults! This is probably because:

1) they don't want to hurt your feelings in your own home.
2) they don't know if you'll get insulted or even angry and throw them out!

I've often wondered who these people think they're fooling? After all who knows the sound of my system any more intimately than I do? So do they honestly believe I don't know what my system's weak areas are? But as I said it's a great learning experience for me, because I learn a lot about the people who visit by how honestly they'll tell me what they hear my system doing right or wrong. Those who answer these questions honestly are people whose opinions I know I can honestly trust in other areas of as well...

I'm listening to: Breakfast in America by Supertramp

Thetubeguy1954 (Tom)

Central Florida Audio Society -- SETriodes Group -- Space Coast Audio Society
Full-range/Wide-range Drivers --- Front & Back-Loaded Horns --- High Sensitivity Speakers

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.