Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

RE: Odeon La Boheme update

Brad, congrats on finding a speaker that apparently suits your listening and musical tastes quite nicely! It is difficult to really find a speaker you can truly love, but when you do --BAM it's like falling in love with the most beautiful woman you've ever seen. They just keep drawing you back and you find you've spent hours and hours sitting with them and listening to the beautiful music they make when you meant to only sit for 1 or 2!

Like you I started with planar & ribbon hybrids until I discovered horns! I'm still using double-back-loaded horns with Rispoli modified Dayton PS220-8 drivers and Fostex T900a super-tweeters crossed in at 10Khz. But I'm saving for either used Odeon's ---{had a chance at a used pair of No.28, but didn't have enough cash}--- so I'll keep using my incredible Sachikos until another deal comes along and I have the cash to take advantage of it!

Again congrats on obtaining and outstanding speaker. I'm actually a tad jealous...

I'm listening to Clear Approach by Trillion

Thetubeguy1954 (Tom)

Central Florida Audio Society -- SETriodes Group -- Space Coast Audio Society
Full-range/Wide-range Drivers --- Front & Back-Loaded Horns --- High Sensitivity Speakers

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.