Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

RE: So

No I don't sell it. It's made by a fellow member of the Central Florida Audio Society. I also had it applied to my Fostex FE206E & FE206ES-R drivers and the improvement was quite dramatic. I know others who've had this treatment applied to the Dayton PS220-8.

I also know a fellow who had it applied to his 15" Hawthorne Audio Silver Iris coaxes. The fellow with the Silver Iris coaxes was going to sell them before having this 7-step, proprietary cone treatment applied ---{he also had the compression driver's diaphragms treated as well}--- but after hearing his drivers treated he loved them.

If you're interested I can put you in touch with the man who developed this cone treatment. Just email me at thetubeguy1954@yahoo.com and I'll be happy to put you two in touch. I'm sure he'll answer any questions you might have...

I'm listening to: Red Dust & Spanish Lace by Acoustic Alchemy

Thetubeguy1954 (Tom)

Central Florida Audio Society -- SETriodes Group -- Space Coast Audio Society
Full-range/Wide-range Drivers --- Front & Back-Loaded Horns --- High Sensitivity Speakers

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: So - thetubeguy1954 13:13:33 09/15/14 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.